Leisure and Recreation
The Leisure Recreation Program (Leisure Rec.) is available to CMHA clients already enrolled in programs. The program focuses on enhancing self-esteem, building confidence and promoting recovery in a safe, empowering environment through participation in social and recreational activities.
- Opportunities for socialization;
- Building a community network;
- Physical and mental health enhancement;
- Increased recreational skills for community transition;
- Guided activity-based discovery through peer led activities in the community;
- Leadership opportunities to mentor peers and explore the community.
For more information about the Leisure Recreation Program, call (403) 297-1710.
Download and print our Leisure and Recreation brochure.