POSITION TITLE: IT Lead
PROGRAM: Corporate Services
POSITION TYPE: Permanent, Full-time
POSITION SUMMARY: Reporting to the Senior Manager, Corporate Services, the IT Lead will assist in the development and execution of CMHA Calgary’s technology strategy and is responsible for the coordination of IT related projects within the organization.
REPORTS TO: Senior Manager, Corporate Services
- Work closely with CMHA Calgary’s IT service providers, other support contractors, and internal resources to maintain IT processes and systems.
- Encourage and support employees to leverage technology to increase operational efficiency and service to clients and stakeholders.
- Assist in the forecasting and delivery of integrated IT needs.
- Support with the development of business plans and budgets for upgrades and technology network and infrastructure solutions across the organization.
- Identify, manage, and implement agreed upon process improvement projects.
- Provide process improvement recommendations to better align with CMHA Calgary vision and mission and in response to department needs with a goal of maximizing return while reducing associated fees.
- Lead teams through the evaluation and selection of IT systems.
- Communicate with key process owners to gather requirements, document current state, and identify potential opportunities.
- Contribute to the development of standard Project Management processes, procedures, and documentation at CMHA Calgary.
- Act as project manager on a variety of technology projects.
- Capture and report regular project status and progress to the project team and leadership, including raising risks and issues that could affect project outcomes.
- Technical Support assisting users on-site and remotely with hardware and software issues including desktops, printers, tablets, mobile phones and business applications.
- Any other duties required in the course of this agreement.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Able to determine how to best meet defined objectives and targets with reference to departmental responsibilities and organizational resources.
- Possess a high level of interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively with diverse group of stakeholders including employees, volunteers, clients, and the public, including public speaking.
- Strong issue and conflict resolution skills.
- Project management experience, specifically in coordinating IT projects, is an asset.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of multiple functions in a non-profit environment preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Office 365 products and a keen interest in technology.
- Experience with budgeting processes and /or accounting experience is an asset.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum of 5 years IT experience.
- Software implementation experience.
- Ability to manage competing priorities.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent cross-functional communication skills.
The COVID-19 vaccination is a job requirement and a condition of employment. Offers of employment will be conditional upon proof of full immunization against COVID-19 with a Health Canada approved vaccine prior to the candidates’ start date.
Application Closing Date: The posting will remain active on the website until the position is filled.
Candidates meeting the above criteria who wish to apply for this exciting opportunity should email their cover letter and resume to Human Resources at email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.